Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Contoh Descriptive Text 2

Descriptive Text My Beloved Cat

As we know ,most cat look thus cute ,so will my cat.My cat's name is Cuty. I named Cuty as a result of she appearance thus cute and build Pine Tree State forever need to hug her.Do you need to understand regarding my cat ?

My Cuty has white and orange fur .It is thus soft .And build Pine Tree State forever need to stroke it. She has blue eyes.Her tail is long.And she additionally has sharp tooth and in fact shivery Pine Tree State.The whishkers in her mouth build her si funy.

But,although she appearance terribly cute and funny,when she was angry or need catch her prey like mouse, she is incredibly shivery Pine Tree State. Her paws is look thus sharp and long.Her sound additionally modification like tiger sound. I ne'er approach her once she is angry.

But,when my Cuty back as ussual ,I approach her once more ,and play her ear,her whishkers,her tail and she or he look terribly fancy it.I love my vat such a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment